EasyBudget iOS Screenshots
New iOS Screenshots from Latest Build
All feature development and known bugs have been fixed and uploaded to GitHub and merged into the main branch. Here are a few screenshots from the iOS version. There is also a corresponding post with Android screenshots.
EasyBudget Android Screenshots
Android Screenshots from Latest Build
Here are some screenshots from the latest build of the Android version. There is also an iOS post with screenshots there of more parts of the application.
EasyBudget Chart Data and Building Charts
EasyBudget – Color Coded
EasyBudget Updated User Interface
EasyBudget – Recent Updates and Screenshots
- Updated Bank Account View/Edit Charts to Show Balance History in a Bar Chart. Makes more sense than a line chart of deposits and withdrawals.
- Built Chart Utility class to handle constructing and returning Chart objects to the View classes.
- Started with adding method to View Models to return data required to generate charts for each specific object type. Starting with BankAccountViewModel.
- Added Charts and Graphs to Xamarin Forms pages
- Created Chart Utility to manage generation of the Entry objects by parsing a view model class
- Microcharts integration with Chart Utility to streamline and simplify chart data for each page containing a chart
Continue reading “EasyBudget – Recent Updates and Screenshots”
EasyBudget Update and Microcharts
Charting Package Selection
The EasyBudget project is almost ready to start adding the status page and charts. I was convinced that OxyPlot was the package I wanted to use. It’s Open Source, is relatively easy to use, and produces some nice graphs and charts.
This has now officially changed.
EasyBudget – An Open Source Mobile App
EasyBudget is an Open Source personal budgeting app for iOS and Android devices. It’s built using Xamarin Forms and has lots of interesting aspects in regards to mobile software development.
The project page for EasyBudget is now live. There’s even a Developer’s Notebook available. Both are very much a work in progress!